Please see our Careers page.
Convert your Enterprise Directory from a proprietary and expensive closed-source supplier to OpenLDAP, a modern, more efficient, and less expensive Open Source software solution. Typically, enterprises dramatically reduce their annual cost converting to OpenLDAP from Sun, Oracle, Netscape, or iPlanet Directory Services products. The workload requires half or less the power and capacity for substantially improved performance. This is a relatively easy transition to make because LDAPv3 is highly standardized and OpenLDAP conforms to the most demanding requirements of the Internet Standards (RFC[?] 4511 and related RFCs)..
Symas Corporation will be glad to consult with your team and offer you a fixed-price, fixed schedule offer for conversion of your Enterprise Directory technology. This service includes:
- A complete evaluation of your present Directory Services servers
- A Detailed plan for implementation of the new technology
- A roadmap for conversion of existing LDAP[?] applications and data feeds
- Conversion of schema definitions
- Access Control conversions/implementation
- Database transfer and clean-up
- OpenLDAP deployment, tuning and configuration
- SSL Certificate Conversion
- Database reload
- Assistance with application testing
- Operational team training (LDAP University)
- One year of standard Gold
- level Symas OpenLDAP technical support
First to join from the U.K. are service providers Simwood, SureVoIP and thevoicefactory.
PLATFORM is a high quality, monthly magazine with editorial, features and advertising relevant to professionals in the oil and gas industry. As well as news, views and technological developments, attention is focused on new products and services, innovations, legislation, contract awards and on the people who form the backbone of the industry.
The Oil and Gas magazine read by decision makers
The monthly magazine for the UK oil and gas industry.
Read onshore and offshore.
* The best way to publicise your business and services.
Established in Aberdeen in 1972 by Roustabout Publications Ltd., the magazine is one of the longest running, privately owned monthly publications covering the energy sector in the UK and overseas.
The magazine is headquartered in Aberdeen, Scotland, the acknowledged centre of UK North Sea activity. Its international presence is enhanced by representation in Houston, Texas, and an agent in Dubai, serving the Middle East region.
Magazine Circulation: 10000 Aberdeen and North East Scotland 6000 - Other areas in UK 1000 - International 3000